Welcome to episode 3 of Lost Saves, a show that is definitely still going!
It’s the week of hearts and assorted chocolates. Valentine’s Day has come and past and to celebrate (?) we decided to talk about sex and love in games. Join us as we do deep dives into falling for birds in Hatoful Boyfriend, being unsettled by making woo-hoo in The Sims, and realizing that true love is two coffees a day.
- Hatoful Boyfriend
- The uncomfortable rigidness of dating sims.
- The even more uncomfortable control of The Sims.
- Digital autonomy in Rimworld.
- Stardew Valley
- Persona 4 as the best/worse relationship sim.
- That there is not a single game all of us have played.
- The importance of platonic love in Animal Crossing.
If you like the show, share it with your friends and consider supporting Kritiqal on Patreon!