Welcome to the second episode of Lost Saves, a video game podcast that is rarely about video games!
This week we discuss empathy in games, Dropsy and how to make effective positive media, consider how Read Only Memories handles identity, debate how fantastic Fantastic Beasts really is, and learn some lizard facts.
- Dropsy (2015)
- The difficulty of creating effective drama and empathy
- Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
- The value of positive media
- 2064: Read Only Memories (2015)
- The role of identity in games
- Gone Home (2013)
- How adventure games violate privacy
If you like the show, share it with your friends and consider supporting Kritiqal on Patreon!